BTT · Stage 2 · 90 Kilometres See map
The trail is well signposted with yellow arrows and grey stone markers, except for the stretch linking Fuente de Cantos with Calzadilla de los Barros and Puebla de Sancho Pérez. From Fuente de Cantos, the trail becomes a wide track, with no problems of signposting, leading directly to Calzadilla de los Barros.
Follow the signposting from Calzadilla de los Barros to Puebla de Sancho Pérez. Halfway between the villages you will need to ford a stream/river. If it is unfordable, you have three options:
-> Climb over a fence with barbed wire in some parts;
-> Cycle the 8 km by road that links Calzadilla de los Barros with Medina de las Torres to take the signposted trail from there;
-> Not pass through Calzadilla de Barros, but take the signposted trail from Fuente de Cantos to Medina de las Torres.
The percentage of trails/paths is 90%, with the remaining 10% being paved roads.Facebook Twitter Email
Change of route following the signs and avoiding the fenced area.
Change of route following the signs due to the motorway.
Fence with barbed wire. Return to the original trail.
|Stage||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|0||Carmona - Sevilla||Mountain bike|
|1||Sevilla - El Real de la Jara||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|2||El Real de la Jara - Villafranca de los Barros||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|3||Villafranca de los Barros - Alcuéscar||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|4||Alcuéscar - Casar de Cáceres||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|5||Casar de Cáceres - Plasencia||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|6||Plasencia - Béjar||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|7||Béjar - San Pedro de Rozados||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|8||San Pedro de Rozados - Zamora||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|9||Zamora - Benavente||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|10||Benavente - León||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|11||León - Pola de Lena||Mountain bike||Road bike|
|12||Pola de Lena - Gijón||Mountain bike||Road bike|